Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Event Production

Event Production and Management
I have been active in producing events for the past 6 years, both independently and with partners. With Infinite Kaos, I have managed and co-managed too many events to count, also co-managing camps at Burning Man for several years.

In conjunction with Red Bull and Infinite Kaos, for the past 4 years I have managed the sound performances for 'Ascension', an event many people have called the best in The City. For the year 2005 I have stepped up to the co-producer level.

My other production series is 'Synergia', an event that centers around smaller artistic evenings that focus on bringing the underground arts to the gallery level while still focusing on a festive environment. These have been extremely well-received.
 

Random Past Posts


    Random posts widget