Friday, November 3, 2006

Playa Painting with Raghava

A few months ago I did a collaboration with an artist friend of mine, Raghava Kalyanaraman, with whom I recently did work for the America-India Foundation. This is using my new technology which essentially consists of me sending a wireless video signal from the hillside to my guest artist who recieves the image via a battery...
  A few months ago I did a collaboration with an artist friend of mine, Raghava Kalyanaraman, with whom I recently did work for the America-India Foundation. This is using my new technology which essentially consists of me sending a wireless video signal from the hillside to my guest artist who recieves the image via a battery operated monitor. The upshot- he's able to draw over a large area and keep it all together. Seems basic enough, but from the ground its looks nothing like this- just a bunch of lines everywhere.
 

Random Past Posts


    Random posts widget