Friday, April 20, 2012

Interview with Fractal Enlightenment

I was given a thoroughly respectful interview that I consider to be the best on me and my work yet done. Its difficult to speak of esoteric ideas to the general media, but these folks are on my wavelength and got what I had to say.

Throughout history, the evolution of art can be traced through the works of visionary artists who pioneered a new form of artistic expression. One such artist, who is busy livening up the beaches around San Francisco, is Andres Amador; beach artist extraordinaire.

Fractal Enlightenment contacted Andres, who shed light on using the beach as the canvas, his growing relationship with organic patterns and its ability to raise consciousness of other people.

More at FractalEnlightenment.com


Random Past Posts


    Random posts widget