Sunday, January 10, 2010

Playa Painting- Connections III

playa painting
My first time out to the beach in a looong time! And it was a beautiful day :-) When I got there though, there was like a convention of feisty dogs running around marking up a perfectly smooth beach...I had to sit and let it be and trust that the design would show through. And it did, but this panorama I stitched together is whats hurting now. But it gives the essence. I did a riff from a recurring them except that this time I raked in only the intersections of lines and not the line itself. Thats how the 'stars' can feel so conencted. if you look closely you can see the small line I used to start the design off. Its fun to reveal less and less of the architecture and focus what is happening on top of the structure.

Random Past Posts


    Random posts widget