Sunday, March 27, 2011

Flip Video Camera Designs


I've been doing designs for Flip Video for the past few years. For whatever reason I've been shy about putting this work out there (perhaps something to do with eschewing capitalism). 

But I will say that these cameras are fun. If you are thinking of getting a simple video camera, this is a great one to have. 

And if you get one, get one with the designs I've done for them. You're device will be that much awesomer, and you are giving me support as they give me a commission when my designs sell. :-)
Here's the gallery of my work: Flip Video store

Update: It would appear that Cisco has announced the closing of Flip. The store will continue to sell them but only until inventory runs out. It was a great run.

Random Past Posts


    Random posts widget